Where do you find the "M-" series, ex. "m-81"?

Where do you find the "M-" series, ex. "m-81"?

MoonRightStudio
Hello

Where do you find the "M-" series, ex. "m-81, m-18, etc"?

Please help me find more. Im obsessed by Moon right studio.

// Me

Re: Where do you find the "M-" series, ex. "m-81"?

ElPube
Administrator
Hello,

They come from my collection: movies downloaded some years ago when people shared more willingly this stuff become rare at today.

With the label Sunset you can see the movies of this series that I posted.
Of course, if I'll find other about, I'll post it for sure!
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Anyway here is the complete series of Moon Right Studio / Sunset "M" with previews
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: Where do you find the "M-" series, ex. "m-81"?

MoonRightStudio
Ok thank you, have you seen anyone else than these?

I have M-105 and M-76 to if you are interested.

I wonder what it is with these movies, they are the best ive ever seen. Especially M-145 with girl and woman. M-140, M-180 or M-178 is the same series i would love to see. :)

Re: Where do you find the "M-" series, ex. "m-81"?

ElPube
Administrator
Unfortunately I haven't seen other of this series...

Of course, I'm really interested to the two movies you have!
You could read this post I made for who kindly want share movies. Thank you.

About to the others we could hope that someone who read this topic, may satisfy your request!
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: Where do you find the "M-" series, ex. "m-81"?

ElPube
Administrator
Hello, I found and posted M-8 and M-51 (VHS rip). Do you still wish to share the titles you have?
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!