WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE SOMETHING?

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
In my experience of poster on the forums and from over two years on this blog, I see that many people wish to give their own contribution by sharing movies, pics, upgrades, cover, info, improvements, etc... Many prefer remain anonymous! And of course, I always respected their privacy!

This is a great way to improve a database of the type of fetish that we love!
Many passionate friends have gave their really precious contribution!

SO, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO SHARE:

- To sharing movies / photo-sets, the better way it's to Email Me: you may send to me FILEBOOM links, MEGA links, or FREE links of any host.
   Otherwise you may also upload as Co-Partner directly on my Moneyplatform account.

- Register and become a member to post on this forum.

- You can post a comment on any post of the blog, also as anonymous.

I repeat, but this blog it's nothing without you!
No one slogan, only passion!
Thanks to all, I remember of all you!

And of course thanks to all the visitors (also who dislike this blog), followers, curious, customers.... leeches.. ;) ...... to all the SCAT/FETISH LOVERS!!

El
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE SOMETHING?

ElPube
Administrator
Needs an help for to download some rare old/vintage Japanese movies from Rapidgator, then send them to me (see the post above): I haven't got a Rg premium membership and  seems impossible download them for free.

Of course the movis will be shared on the blog.

If someone is interested, please contact me privately: I will let know which movies are and I will send the links.

Thank you.
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE SOMETHING?

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
If my old and new friends whis to share through my blog some other precious gems only for people that deserve them, don't worry: I will take it in big consideration as you can see by yourself, and they will be posted only as "EXCLUSIVE". Thank you so much for your precious contribution!
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!