TELL YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!

ElPube
Administrator
We're glad if you share here your personal experience!

Since I started this blog, several people contacted me for various reasons. Sometimes they have confided me their personal experiences... really interesting!!

I always though that they can be appreciate from lots of people!
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: TELL YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!

ricky_nasty
Hi I'm Ricky and thanks for sharing the delicious movies  sorry i have mistakes i'm a latin man that speaks spanish, in the blog i will say that i'm bisexual and I like also shemales. and i have a shemale bitch , we are not really into scat  , once she told me to do piss games, I thought it was like golden rain over our bodies and that's it. She said No fool, i want you to  inject  your  Hot piss inside my Ass... and that's an offer i can't resist!!! this shemale has no surgeries she was born like woman , woman face and body, and hormones help, for me she's a beautiful woman and she loves the way i treat her like a real dirty Bitch!
Ohh men , inject my piss is so intense, funny, sexxxy, and I drink a lot, so when i have ral urge to go and pee is because I drank more than 1 litter and a half (about half of a galloon) of water so i can pee real strong to penetrate her, and my piss go through her sweet brownies and chocolate bonbons to go even more further , getting all her Tank filled up!

I fuck her like this.... then i took out my dick, and like if it was a pipeline clogged, she said... Ahhhhhhh babbyyyyy you unclogged me... ahhhhhh niceeee.... Oh men , i remember that in slow camera... my yellow and hot piss and like japanese movies, those turds of real shit coming out one after one and a long one over my abdomen , dick and legs (we were standing up) fuck!!! that was so f*** awesome and epic! i continued to fuck her... but we wanted to take all the shit out of her, because at that time I was affraid to get sick with futures vomit or diareha. So I can inject sweet canned milk inside her ass and eat it!

Well she had eaten a lot so the shit was like japanese, endless or kilometric scats! we wete laughing about that, i just took a real small chocolate from me and she shitted a lot! I inyected water with a tiny plastic bottle, and the shit was persisting and I put my middle finger inside her, and could touch a sweet candie but not take out... I said... do like you were shitting, push out... my finger directed that candie so it can go out fresh from the recipient!!!! I shmashed with my hand and throwed it in the toilet.
washed and continue to use the tiny bottle.
No more shit! I can eat the honey from your flower now - I said, and with the help of a plastic syringe without the sting, i injected 3 loads... she said i want more baby mor milk fill me with that sweet milk baby ... afterwards she santed me to fuck her, hungry of dick, ohhh men that was so nice... then I tooked her ass and ate it, literally... I could not go away for a moment, i was so excited and that was my drug could not stop eating her asshole full of sweet milk... then i said push out baby i want more... squirts of milk coming out and eating and sucking out with all my force and tonge the more inside i could reach of that sweet cake... I said again More, i want more my bitch... ohhhhh gosh, now it was Chocomilk coming out... and she didn't notice that, she thoutght she was all clean.-.. and seeing such a delicious thing i could not refuse and I sucked again and ate it!!! When she saw my lips brown instead of white she stopped , she didn't want me to get sick but i said I don't care, i will took a pill at home to prevent it... she rolled me over suddenly and fucked me in the ass as we do everytime, but she does it short moments, i am who really fuck her to scream and take the chocolate from inside her, suck her fucked asshole, and fuck her hard untill i cum inside to see my sweet chocolate creampie,,, and lick it and then after a break, continue to fuck her...

that's my story i hope you like it thanks

Re: TELL YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!

ElPube
Administrator
Welcome Ricky!

Your story is much detailed and seems honest and really lived

Thank you for your contribution. Hope that someone else too, will want participate to this topic
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!