SPECIAL PROMOTIONS!

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Starting from today a special offer for you: every month, you can download a movie for free with premium features!

You have only to register for free on this forum: You will receive very soon the pass to access to the download folder, to the mail address that you use for the registration!

Have you doubts it will work?? Ok, then try downloading for free (without registration) from THE FOLDER ON THIS POST before!

(NO SPAM! This promotion is just a little gift for those who follow my blog/forum)
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: PROMOTION: DOWNLOAD A MOVIE FOR FREE EVERY MONTH!

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
JUNE PROMOTION:

This is the MOVIE with the beautiful HOUJOU MAKI, that you can download for free with free premium features from this FOLDER

(Read the instruction in the first post, for any doubt don't hesitate to reply to this post or to contact me)

P.S. .... any thank will be really appreciated!

Note: after you complete your registration you will be added to a group "Month - Promotion", then will be sent an email to your address containing the password-folder, to start to download! So check your inbox (spam folder included)!

I'm sending emails with the pass, via Thinking Brown to all new registered members: let me know if it occur some trouble about to download
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

The montly promotion is suspended until I'll get the chance to enable it again, after the reup of the deleted links. Sorry. Thank you.
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

AUTUMN EQUINOX AMAZING PROMOTION!

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
STARTING FROM NOW YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FOR FREE WITH PREMIUM FEATURES, ALL FF LINKS POSTED ON OLD BEAUTIFUL WESTERN SCAT AND TRIBUTE TO A FRENCH SCAT GIRL (SILVIA OR SYLVIA), UNTIL THE LINKS WILL BE ALIVE AND THE MONTHLY "TRAFFIC SHARE OPTION" IS AVAILABLE!
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: AUTUMN EQUINOX AMAZING PROMOTION!

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
The download "free with premium features" from FileFactory is ended, because I didn't got a premium renewal.

All the FileFactory links were replaced by TezFiles links.

Stay tuned for the next promotions!
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

SPECIAL CHRISTMAS OFFER: DAYS FOR FREE!

ElPube
Administrator

DON'T MISS THIS PROMOTION!
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!