REAL OR... FAKE SHIT?!? .... THIS IS THE PROBLEM!

REAL OR... FAKE SHIT?!? .... THIS IS THE PROBLEM!

ElPube
Administrator
Let us know your impression about this question!.....
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: Reup requests / Deleted files

Eric
Silvia is great to Watch because it´s obvious she love what she´s doing and I don´t believe anything is fake. I downloaded syl.32, it was knew to me and a realy nice Movie. Thanks!

REAL OR... FAKE SHIT?!? .... THIS IS THE PROBLEM!

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Eric, I moved your post in this topic, because you said  "I don´t believe anything is fake" about Silvia/Sylvia.

IMO her movies are 99% NO FAKE!

Members, visitors, don't be shy: let know us your opinion!.... did not become too common to see fakes?!

P.S. #032 is a great movie, glad you love it, even though low quality video.
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: REAL OR... FAKE SHIT?!? .... THIS IS THE PROBLEM!

ElPube
Administrator
A rare pics of Ingrid!..... REAL or FAKE?!..

ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: REAL OR... FAKE SHIT?!? .... THIS IS THE PROBLEM!

ElPube
Administrator
REAL or FAKE? (From a movie that I love much: #024 of "OLD BEAUTIFUL JAPANESE SCAT")

Eric
The pic with Ingrid looks real, but maybe not the japanese one. For me it´s importent that only women shit, that they look like they´re like it and that the scat is REAL. That´s why Silvia is the best :)

Re: REAL OR... FAKE SHIT?!? .... THIS IS THE PROBLEM!

ElPube
Administrator
I like to think that about Ingrid is real at 99%.
About [Wild Side]US-05 麗しのスカトリーヌ5 由美子, 加藤鷹 - Beautiful Scatorine 5--Yumiko, Katoh Taka - is real at 80% I hope!

This is one of the many quintessential examples of fake (unfortunately):

ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: REAL OR... FAKE SHIT?!? .... THIS IS THE PROBLEM!

ElPube
Administrator
PROVOCATIVE POST!!

Japan in the race with the West for decades is losing altogether its Eastern origin: we can see it in the movies scat too, in my opinion.

Now they make hundreds of movies with really beautiful girls that seems love a lot chocolate and cakes! And seems that the people love alot these fake movies!!

If this is the request no problem, I'll continue to post this stuff, but my intention was to create a scat blog, not a cooking blog!!

For example, this is a scat movie that made me love japanese scat! HERE (true in my opinion!)

Yes, I know..... I'm not a good business man....... too much passion.....

zemos
Just trying to take an informal survey… I’d like to see if the readers on this forum believe that some of the most recent works from av-opera.jp is legit scat? Starting from 2/25/2016 forward (ie. OPUD-218). I have not seen or heard that these works were fake but, I sometimes wonder.

Re: REAL OR... FAKE SHIT?!? .... THIS IS THE PROBLEM!

ElPube
Administrator
IMO when I see too easily big dumps and shit contact like smearing / licking / in mouth / eating, especially from beautiful girls / models, I'm wary: maybe they improved the fakes?! I always hope the opposite!

I would want to make another question:
what do you think about real / fake in Kit Kat Club / Subway productions, like Avantgarde Extrem series and Portrait Extrem series?
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: REAL OR... FAKE SHIT?!? .... THIS IS THE PROBLEM!

ElPube
Administrator
Anyway I decided to post a masterpiece (in DVD version) that leaves no doubt about: stay tuned, I'll post it in the next hours!

A little anectode: I rented lots of porn movies in a sex-shop that I attended in the early 2000s. In the shop there were few scat movies, but the owner he understood what I really love!... So, I got this dvd as a gift from him! Without cover... At home, when I watched it, I could not believe to my eyes!... Unforgettable moments

ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!