NEWS!

12345

NEWS!

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Numbered page navigation widget added on the blog! This could help to navigate more quickly in the old posts!

At today doesn't works with topics in the blog top menu, but it works if you use the labels in the tag cloud... Hope to fix the issue soon...
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: NEWS!

ElPube
Administrator
I removed several widgets from the blog and now there are less post per page, so I hope the pages could be uploaded more quickly....

Troubles fixed!
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: NEWS!

ElPube
Administrator
HI folks, in this period I'm trying to improve my blog, so maybe every time you visit it, you can see different layouts, fonts color, etc

I'm also adding singles shots or animated gifs to posts where there were only thumbnails , so in the preview in the right coloumn or in the related posts, you can get a better idea...
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: NEWS!

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Some small video previews added: search the tag VIDEO PREVIEW in the tag cloud of the blog for to see them all

Otherwise click HERE
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: NEWS!

ElPube
Administrator
Mmmmmhhh!! The numbered page navigation doesn't works very well: some post are skipped! (I'm not a good webmaster, ahah!!)

Hope you can find all the post of the blog through random and related post or through the top menu or the blog search!!

A little joke during the weekend... now the blog is come back!

After what I have pointed HERE, my Lafiles premium is expired, so every day, they are deleted all files not downloaded for the last 30 days. Half of the files I uploaded it's already been deleted. Starting from today no one reup on that host before get payments, or in alternative a specific paypal donation in order to have sufficient funds to buy a premium to keep alive the files.

AT THE MOMENT ONLY FBOOM STABLE HOST IS USED. LAFILES IS TOTALLY OUT.
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: NEWS!

ElPube
Administrator
Note: in the topic "OLD BEAUTIFUL JAPANESE SCAT" I post movies released until 2007 and in the topic "MODERN JAPANESE SCAT" I post the movies released starting from 2008.
Anyway I'm adding the IDs (e.g. MASD-014, ARMD-067...) in the post titles.

Now pages are much lighter and easy to download in few sec also for pc-turtle like mine
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: NEWS!

ElPube
Administrator
Dear followers, remember, these blogs, these hosts, these links, have a short life. I just seen a popular blog of a friend deleted due to copyright infringement...  my advice is to download now what you are interested, maybe tomorrow will be too late... sad times  to sharing our favorites fetishes. Ask me to reup what's deleted because dmca reports: just fboom at the moment, I already wrote that lafiles is out.

Cheers,

El
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

BLOG IN PAUSE

ElPube
Administrator
People: Seems that lately you like just take without giving anything!
Ok, no problem: no more feedback, no more sales? NO NEW POSTS!

For the moment I'll watch the movies I've without share them with you.
I hope that I will have the reason to click the "PLAY" button of this blog, again.... Otherwise I think that soon I'll click the "STOP" button...
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: BLOG IN PAUSE

ElPube
Administrator
Update: I found other places where are posted my movies unbeknown to me with my Fboom links and my rar pass... In my Moneyplatform account (Fileboom / K2S) there are always less downloads, and sales from a month are equal to zero.

I contacted recently the support and the affiliate manager, but I haven't answers at today.

I'm investigating: if someone get money and credits using my links (as by now, I suspect), unfortunately I'll definitively delete ALL my files also from that host.

I'm sorry for these inconvenients.

P.S. (... The true SHIT is in world of the money, not in the movies that we watch...)
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: BLOG IN PAUSE

ElPube
Administrator
Update: Fileboom will do the same end of Lafiles soon: probably the blog will become private... maybe only by invitation using a friendly host or via paypal, I do not know yet.

I'm so sorry for who really follows this bolg.
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

THE BOLG RESTART AGAIN

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
THE BLOG IS COME BACK!

I'M REUPPING ALL MOVIES AFTER THE STOP AND DELETIONS OF ALL LINKS.

THE UPDATED LIST OF REUPPED MOVIES IS HERE
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: THE BOLG RESTART AGAIN

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
200 GB REUPPED AT TODAY!
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: THE BOLG RESTART AGAIN

ElPube
Administrator
REUPS ARE CONTINUING!

VISIT MY NEW BLOG J-AValon!

More info: HERE
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: THE BOLG RESTART AGAIN

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
HUNDREDS OF GIGABYTES RE-UPLOADED!
CHECK THE REUP LIST (LINK IN MY SIG IF YOU DON'T USE ADBLOCK PLUS OR IF YOU TURN IT OFF. OTHERWISE GO TO THE MAIN MENU):

ENTIRE TOPICS WERE COMPLETED!

ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: THE BOLG RESTART AGAIN

ElPube
Administrator
Finally I can access again to my old archives after several techinical troubles! I will post many "by now old" rare stuff!

It's an hard work: the majority of movies I have it is splitted in many files (how in use some years ago). So it takes time to edit, join and to export, then upload these files (especially with my limited resources). But, heads-up, stay tuned!!