MOVIE, COVER, ID REQUESTS

1234

MOVIE, COVER, ID REQUESTS

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
WRITE HERE IF YOU'RE SEEKING A PARTICULAR MOVIE!

Maybe you're not a poster on forums/blogs, but... if you want share something of your personal collection or of your experience, this is the topic for you!

Welcome If you have or if you find covers / infos about posted stuff where's missing, (especially for old stuff)!

Or maybe you've some gems to share (movies, pics) precious for the blog... For further details click HERE

I owe a lot to people who have sent me precious videos, covers, infos that you all can now download from the blog!
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: Maybe you're not a poster on forums/blogs, but...

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Does anyone knows the ID of this movie (that I love much)? It's posted in OTHER STUFF 007...

ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: Maybe you're not a poster on forums/blogs, but...

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
These covers have all the infos hidden. I'm searching the originals, hope someone can give his help!

Poseted in "MODERN JAPANESE SCAT 004-006":

Posetd in "OTHER STUFF 001-010":

Posetd in "TRIBUTE TO ANNA KURAMOTO 053-054":

ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: Maybe you're not a poster on forums/blogs, but...

Yngvi
Already told you but if you want some puke stuff my personal collection is all yours ;)

And if you find a website that you trust to buy UGD-13, ARMD-281, ARMD-067 and PTJ-013, I'll gladly pay half the price to help you out

Re: Maybe you're not a poster on forums/blogs, but...

ElPube
Administrator
Thanks alot friend, these are true collaborations!  I send you an email.

Reading your post I realized that I already posted a part of ARMD-067
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

MISSING MOVIES:

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Any chance to find someone who share these movies?!

These are referred to the previous post: (UGD-013, ARMD-281)

And here some other rarity: (NGO-03, MCGS-001, KBY-001, ARMD-381)

ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

UNKNOWN ID

ElPube
Administrator
Is there a kind soul that knows and that posts the ID code of the movie in the thumbnails?......

I think they are Aoi Mary (with glasses) and Nancy....

ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

ANOTHER ONE MISSING

ElPube
Administrator
I had this great movie that I can't find anymore....

ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

OTHERS MISSING

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .

An upgrade HERE
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: Maybe you're not a poster on forums/blogs, but...

chink1973
Hi just joined and hopefully you will pardon my first post being a request but I would dearly love to find out who the sexy slim red head brunette is besides Tima. The voluptous one is sexy too but I love the expression on her face when she taste shit and clearly doesnt like it too much.

This is the link to the image  http://www.stooorage.com/show/3830/18496796_d.jpg

Thanks

Re: Maybe you're not a poster on forums/blogs, but...

ElPube
Administrator
Welcome my old friend!

I posted this MOVIE where I think there is the girl that you mean. I think she is russian, maybe someone knows her name....

chink1973
Thanks it is definately her. Just wish there were more info

Re: Maybe you're not a poster on forums/blogs, but...

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
chink1973 wrote
Thanks it is definately her. Just wish there were more info
A little gift for you!

RUSSIAN RED HEAD BABE EAT SHIT!

ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: MOVIE, COVER, ID REQUESTS

zemos
For File Name: OBJ-042.mov the cover is DVDPS-095 actress is Konatsu Kurokawa 黒川小夏

Re: MOVIE, COVER, ID REQUESTS

ElPube
Administrator
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: MOVIE, COVER, ID REQUESTS

zemos
FYI~ ARMD-489 たのしい下の世話講座

Re: MOVIE, COVER, ID REQUESTS

ElPube
Administrator
THANKS A LOT!! YOUR CONTRIBUTION IS REALLY PRECIOUS, PLEASE CONTINUE
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: MOVIE, COVER, ID REQUESTS

zemos
You may have already found this...
ZS-07 レズスカ 2  田畑百子  木村もえ

Re: MOVIE, COVER, ID REQUESTS

ElPube
Administrator
I have this one (and others) on old VHS that I cannot rip unfortunately