JAV DUBBED/SUBBED - Are you able to understand Japanese language well?!

JAV DUBBED/SUBBED - Are you able to understand Japanese language well?!

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I'm searching a partner who reads Japanese language well, in order to download more stuff to post on the blog. Who is interested can reply this post or contact me directly: Email Me

ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: Are you Japanese or are you able to read Japanese language well?!

ElPube
Administrator
I need a partner that helps me to read japanese info from the web or from the covers for to write right descriptions to my posts!!!
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: Are you Japanese or are you able to read Japanese language well?!

Anna
Why cannot we start a fundraising to hire a Japanese translator?

Ahhh, it  would be nice to understand what theyre saying.
Want to translate Japanese scat to English?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Re: Are you Japanese or are you able to read Japanese language well?!

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Understanding the dialogues is what I always wanted like many others who do not know the language!

I found on the web and posted a compilation just now, with English subtitles: (few in these circumstances), but very hot. (all credits to the original maker and poster)

These ones too, have English sub: The Pianist 1, KAVIAR-BURER PICNIC.

@Anna: if you have time to dedicate to the argument you proposed, it would be a great thing! I know there are sites that treat about porn movies translations, there are some videos subtitled on the tubes, that you can point to me if you're not able to grab it. Unfortunately managing the blogs, I haven't time to do this...

Of course anyone who has any suggestions or wants to actively participate is welcome!

ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: Are you Japanese or are you able to read Japanese language well?!

ElPube
Administrator
I'm posting on J-AValon blog stuff with ENGLISH SUBS - JAVs UNCENSORED or NOT!
Hope I will can write soon in this topic that I'm are able to post Scat Movies English Subbed and also Uncensored if it's possible!
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!