FILE HOST / FREE - PREMIUM DOWNLOADS / AFFILIATE PROGRAM

FILE HOST / FREE - PREMIUM DOWNLOADS / AFFILIATE PROGRAM

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
ALL LINKS ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD!

Naturally if you get a premium account you can: download very fast, simultaneous, no wait, no captcha, no ads....

BUT MAYBE NOT ALL KNOW THAT:

once you decided to buy your premium, if you buy it through the download links or the host banners in the blog, I get a percentage, so you can help the blog if you love it!

You can also use this REFERRAL LINK, or the banner below to get your FILEBOOM PREMIUM!

fileboom.me

Please notice that this file-host uses PAY-PER-SALE ONLY and not pay-per-download as payment method for affiliates.

Thanks
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: FILE HOST - FREE / PREMIUM DOWNLOADS - AFFILIATE PROGRAM

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
If you want become you too a poster and start to earn money, join to MoneyPlatform.biz (Keep2Share.cc; Fileboom.me; Publish2.me):

These are the earning rates:

Sales: 50%
Rebill: 40%
Domain sales (your site): 5%
Referral (affiliates): 5%

Would you like to know more? Contact me: [hidden email]

And don't forget: if you become my affiliate on MoneyPlatform you can also support the blog at the same time!
(Subscribe through the banner below or the link above).

moneyplatform.biz

FILEBOOM FREE LINKS ON BOTH BLOGS "ElPube Scat Movies!!" AND "J-AValon"
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: FILE HOST - FREE / PREMIUM DOWNLOADS - AFFILIATE PROGRAM

ElPube
Administrator
FREE DOWNLOAD TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED

In contrast with the policy of this blog, downloading is available for premium users only, until to get sufficient funds again to manage it. Sorry for any inconvenience.
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: FILE HOST - FREE / PREMIUM DOWNLOADS - AFFILIATE PROGRAM

ElPube
Administrator
ALL LINKS ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD AGAIN!

Thank you so much for the support, your generosity is needed for the blog ;)
Enjoy of all new and old posts!
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: FILE HOST - FREE / PREMIUM DOWNLOADS - AFFILIATE PROGRAM

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
File host update: I don't have anymore the "ADVANCED STATUS" feature on Fileboom, that allows me to keep alive all my links forever, to have big storage size and free premium membership. They changed the minimun limit of the montly earning to get this feature.

Without the advanced status, the links remain stored only for 90 days from the last download: so, download also from old posts to give an help!

I received now the confirm from Fileboom: for to have an advanced status again, I have to earn more than before. So I think that I will have to restrict the download to premium members again, to get this goal. It depends on you: I'm glad to let you download for free, but if I don't earn enough, it's a big problem manage the blog.

New download pages for TRIBUTE TO A FRENCH SCAT GIRL from 001 to 051 and for OLD BEAUTIFUL WESTERN SCAT from 001 to 020 + Pics 03, please take a look.

Download available for premium users only, starting from now, until needed, as announced last week.

FREE DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE AGAIN, AT THIS TIME!
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: FILE HOST - FREE / PREMIUM DOWNLOADS - AFFILIATE PROGRAM

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Premium download only in this period.
Blah-blah-blah, I already explained all in the previous posts.
Free download will be available again when possible.
Thank you for the collaboration.

Anyway, I don't forget friends: if you wish particular movies that cannot be downloaded without premium, ask, I already helped and I can gladly help old friends, followers, supporters....
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: FILE HOST - FREE / PREMIUM DOWNLOADS - AFFILIATE PROGRAM

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
- Free download available.

- All download links are working, I replace dead links everyday. On J-AValon I did a download page with new reloaded working links for those who are dead in the posts.
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: FILE HOST - FREE / PREMIUM DOWNLOADS - AFFILIATE PROGRAM

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
In your interest, answer to one or more of the following questions about hosts, leaving a comment:

- Are you satisfied of the experienche with Fileboom like free or premium user?

- What do you think about Fileboom's price / quality ratio?

- Would be nice to get Rapidgator mirror links too? (click on the banner below to compare prices / features)

Rapidgator.net

Feel free to tell more about.
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: FILE HOST - FREE / PREMIUM DOWNLOADS - AFFILIATE PROGRAM

Scatty
Some years ago I tried to purchase a fboom membership through a retailer.
I never received my code, but the fraud department of visa gave me back my money.

Since then I am not interested in premium links anymore. I just search the files elsewhere.

Re: FILE HOST - FREE / PREMIUM DOWNLOADS - AFFILIATE PROGRAM

ElPube
Administrator
Okay you are a free downloader (I remember ).  Please let know us if your Fboom free-download experience is excellent, good, bad, other... Thank you.
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!