BUT HOW COOL ARE VHS?

ElPube
Administrator
In the photo some of those survived in my collection.

I miss an interface to rip vhs on my pc... some are hard to find on the web!

Today is all more comfortable, but I miss a lot when you went on a journey to looking for and find vhs in newsstands, sex shops, and especially in some street stalls with collector's pieces!

ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: BUT HOW COOL ARE VHS?

lesarros
Hi from Greece.
I have a Panasonic s-vhs and a vhs converter to mac.I can help to convert all these rare titles you have,if you want.Where are you from?
Leonidas

Re: BUT HOW COOL ARE VHS?

ElPube
Administrator
Hello, welcome on Thinking Brown!

Thank you, but how to do? I live in Italy....

Anyway only some titles are yet not posted, several are already in the blog.
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Re: BUT HOW COOL ARE VHS?

lesarros
Can you send me the vhs tapes in Greece?
I convert to mp4 files and i will return back to you in Italy with the mp4 files as data in dvd.
Or i can upload the converting files to fileboom.

Re: BUT HOW COOL ARE VHS?

ElPube
Administrator
Thanks a lot friend, I will contact you via email when it will be possible to do so.
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!