Are these films still made as we speak?

CuriousMan
I am new to this site. The impression I get is: All these scat movies seem to have been shot in the past. Even the "modern Japanese scat". And these studios don't seem to exist anymore. If you google them, you find no website etc. So is my impression correct? And if so, why are there no new films made?

I noticed the same with brazilian scat with which I am more familiar. There is a studio called mfx which seemed to have shot literally hundreds of these films in the past...5 years ago, 10 years ago? Difficult to ascertain. But now no new films seem to be produced and no explanation is given for that.

Any clues to this mistery?

Re: Are these films still made as we speak?

ElPube
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hello.

First: in the topic "OLD BEAUTIFUL JAPANESE SCAT" I post movies released until 2007/2008 and in the topic "MODERN JAPANESE SCAT" I post the movies released starting from 2008.

Many studios are instead still very actives, you've to search better, especially on JAVs databases.

I'd not know for brazilians: I followed them years ago.
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

New scat films

CuriousMan
Thank you very much for your swift reply. I have done quite a bit of research on the internet, but only in English. It is really difficult to find that stuff if you don't speak Japanese. If you come across a new site with that kind of material you could post the information on your blog here. I would very much appreciate that. Thank you in advance and have a good day :-).

Re: New scat films

ElPube
Administrator
No problem.

Go HERE for example: There's also an english version and you can find all the last releases, IDs, info, etc...

Then, go to dowload to my blog! Eheheh
ElPube Scat Movies!! - J-AValon - "SPECIAL DOWNLOAD" - ALL LINKS ARE WORKING AND ARE SET FOR FREE DOWNLOAD! DAILY REUP!

Link

CuriousMan
Thank you very much for the link